While you will find specific sections through various policies in this Care Agreement Handbook that speaks to the rights each child in care at Country Fun Child Care has, it is important to clearly state the rights of children attending Country Fun Child Care for care:
- Each Child has a right to an environment that meets the health and safety standards in the current Family Child Care Licensing Rule.
- Each Child receives childcare services without regard to race, age, national origin, religion, disability, sex or family composition.
- Each Child is treated with dignity, consideration and respect in full recognition of their
- Each Child has the right to the implementation of any plan of service that has been developed for that Child in conjunction with community or state agencies.
- Children with disabilities have the right to reasonable modifications to the policies of (Business name).
- Each Child has a right to Developmentally Appropriate activities, materials, and equipment.
- Children must be free from emotional, physical, sexual abuse, neglect and exploitation.
- Each Child has the right to freedom from harmful actions or practices that are detrimental to the Child’s welfare, and to practices that are potentially harmful to the Child.