email contact: countryfuncc(at)yahoo(dot)com
All photos posted on this blog that I have taken of our setting and children in care, may not be used by anyone else without written permission from myself as owner of Country Fun Child Care.
Please follow the Creative Commons Licensing for use of material found on any site associated with Country Fun Child Care.
Parental communications are an important part of providing quality care to the children attending Country Fun Child Care.
In 2006, I started blogging as an alternative to the weekly parent letter that was typed up, printed out and handed out. Technology continues to change and I have done my best to meet the needs of parents while maintaining a high level of communication that provides immediate access when and where needed.
Current communication avenues:
- Care Agreement – direct links on this website / includes contractual packet, policy handbook, emergency preparedness plan
- Current Family Child Care Licensing Rule requirement – direct link on this website
- QRIS level requirements – on this website
- Seesaw – a digital portfolio app that I use to document each child’s learning journey. Free individual parent account.
- Remind – option for text messages for child’s parent/legal guardian
- Child Records – hard copies of contractual packet and injury forms maintained on site that parents/legal guardians have access to when requested.
I do not blog to earn money or drive followers. My focus is to provide the information my families want and need in a format that they can use easily.